Find the wireless button at the HP Printer’s control panel and press it.
Connect the HP printer using WPS Button
- Now visit the settings and press the WPS button on the router; follow the steps appearing on your device’s screen.
- After the instructions followed, the WPS PIN option will appear, click on the PIN, and it will appear on the device’s screen.
- Access the patterned software for wireless router or wireless access point. After complete this step, you need to enter WPS PIN.
- After successfully entering the WPS pin, visit the All program menu and open the folder of Hp Printer. Click on the HP Printer Setup and Software than select the option of connecting a new Printer. Now you can smoothly install the Network Printer Driver.
- Press the Settings Button or Wireless on the control panel of your HP Printer, and a blinking Blue Light will appear after pressing the button.
- Select the option of “WiFi Protected Setup” and follow the steps appearing on your device’s screen.
- After this step, select “WPS Button,” now the command of the press the WPS button of the wireless router will appear on the screen.
- Press the WPS button of your router and click on the continue button for further connection procedure.
- The printer is connected and ready to use.
Related: How to Download HP Print and Scan Doctor Use Hp Smart App if the WPS setup doesn’t work?
Many users find these above steps confusing or too long; that’s why HP created a smart app to solve these issues. This app will help you to find out the WPS pin on the HP printer without all those other steps. After downloading the app from an app store, type the Where can I find the WPS pin on my HP printer?” in the search bar, and it will provide the solution within seconds. Make sure that your computer, printer, and router are smart apps compatible. Update the drivers if nothing works
If all these steps mentioned above won’t work or screen, not showing the WPS pin for the HP printer. This may be happening due to the outdated version of your drivers. Update your drivers and try the above mention steps.
- For Windows, visit HP software and Driver Downloads option, find the pruner model number and update your drivers.
- For Mac, visit the Apple AirPrint (macOS and OS X) section and upgrade your drivers.